Top Reasons for Camel Safari
- To be a spectator to the charisma of drifting sand dunes and marvellous sunset and sunrise views
- To savour the lifetime experience of night camping in the desert which is beyond imaginations and descriptions
- To have a closer look at the real culture and traditions of the region that has been the witness to glorious past
- To relish the amazing folk music and dance and to enjoy the mouthwatering cuisines throughout the trip.
The tours can be extended to stay at an accommodation in Jaipur, Udaipur or any other city and to become a part of the colourful fairs and festivals.
How to Plan?
First of all, choose the city from where you wish to start the tour. Jaipur and Jaisalmer are the top two options, while others include Bikaner and Mandawa. The next step is to find a reputed and reliable company that organizes camel safari. You can refer to the on-line reviews for the selection. The tour organizer should help you to plan the itineraries, choose the destinations and decide the tour durations. Starting from 2 days and one night, the tours can be extended to weeks and you must discuss the package prices in advance.
It is important to find a good accommodation before starting he tour. Finding a Jaisalmer accommodation or Jodhpur accommodation is not at all difficult. There are many hotels, guest-houses and home stay options in all these cities. IndianHomeStays.org can help you in choosing a comfortable, convenient and safe home stay accommodation in Jaipur or any other city. The winter months from September to March are the best months to enjoy these tours due to favorable climatic conditions. Moreover, festivals like Pushkar Camel Fair and Bundi Festival that involve camel activities are organized during these months.
Making Best Out of the Tour
- Pack light clothes for daytime and woollen clothes for the cool desert nights.
- Don’t forget to bring (or ask the tour operator to arrange) comfortable padding to avoid discomfort while riding camel’s back.
- Bring accessories for protection against sun rays. These may include sunscreens, sunglasses, hats, lip balms, moisturisers and skincare products.
- Additional blankets, toilet papers and flash-lights are useful as well.
- Drink plenty of water on the tour to avoid dehydration.
A camel safari tour in India can be your best bet for this holiday season. Give a different kind of treatment to your holiday spirit with this adventure option.